2015/2016 Jamb CBT Registration - JAMB UTME
We do hope you will find this site friendly enough to register for the forthcoming examination w...
How To Register Your Jamb In Cybercafe & Business Center for JAMB UTME 2014/2015
Interested business centres and cybercafes are to strictly follow the information below. Note that only registered and approved centers are to partake in the exam registration exercise
. THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS EXAMS: 2014 To 2015 Jambs Registration here Bellow....
1. Before you can be accredited as an approved registration centers, you will need to register a business name as a registration center. (I can teach you how to register a business name in Nigeria yourself without the help of a lawyer. Contact 08079972726 for more info.)
2. You are required by the examination board to make a payment of N10,000 REFUNDABLE CAUTION FEE.
3. Make sure you specify a valid email address because you will be sent an ACCESS CODE via email.
4. On submission of your centre registration form, an acknowledgment slip will be sent to your email, which contains your business Reference Number and other details
5. Print this slip and take it to the nearest Zenith Bank Plc and make a payment into this account number (Account Name: and Account No ). And don’t forget to specify your reference number on the payment teller.
7. The ACCESS CODE sent to you is not transferable, and you are liable for all transactions done with the code.
8. The examination board has the right to withdraw the code if the board discovers that your office does not exist or you don’t have adequate facilities or engage in activities contrary to the conduct of the registration including overcharging of candidates for registration.
9. All registration centers are to note that they must not charge more than N800 per registration of students. And the registration fee must cover the registration and printing of two (2) copies of e-registration slip.
10. Note that candidate has the right to report your office if you overcharge them. This may make the board to withdraw your ACCESS CODE and also seize your REFUNDABLE CAUTION FEE.
11. At the end of the registration exercise, your CAUTION FEE shall be refunded back to you